Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Ban List

Jr. User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MP/B240 View Post
    ^weird, from my experience i met the guy once, he was super nice and gave me a ridiculous deal on tires / installation which balanced and held air perfectly
    Yeah, i don't know dude. Im stumped too. We were both super chill until i left the car at his place. He was supposed to pay me the rest a week later but i'd never hear from him. I'd literally call him 10 times every other day but wouldn't pick up, sent him texts and stuff too. He called me later maybe once or twice saying sorry and that his phone got slashed and he lost my number :s and we'd schedual a day for him to show up. Due dates come and same shit, call: no answer, text: no reply. Im pretty fed up but i seriously don't have time to chase down people.

Canadian Forum Vendor Array sharpe_corners's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the guy ebeefs me all the time and tells me I screwed his buddy or something, yet his "buddy" never said peep.
    Originally Posted by jdm-only
    "lol was high off blow and drunk and that pissed me off that this guy can't even work on his car on his own property"

Quote of 2013

Jr. User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sharpe_corners View Post
    the guy ebeefs me all the time and tells me I screwed his buddy or something, yet his "buddy" never said peep.
    Yeah, i see you two battle out on some threads lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nickpavlyukh View Post
    lol ur a dumbass man, i sent you a text earlier today saying i talked to the post office, their trying to figure out what happened to the shipment.. no need to get crazy
    Crazy? Crazy is waiting since November 16th for parts I already paid for. You're just proving to everyone with every post and message why you should be banned.

This dude is a theif. I would never steal money from a SON member.

Once again, permaban please. Pm me for entire story and messages if necessary.

Thanks.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _________

Money returned. Retract ban, and theif status. I wouldn't mind a little more respect, but I'm happy to have my money back. Thanks.
    Last edited by crunkride; 12-22-2011 at 08:20 PM.
    '96 S14 USDM LS1/6 converted Kouki "The HULK" #525 Ontario Time Attack
    '98 S14 USDM Kouki - 38k miles
    '95 S14 USDM Zenki - sold

Regular User Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just got this PM

"Hello

I am interested in buying the Alpine CDA 9884 that you have placed for sale, and I would want to know about the present condition, as well as some detail about you. I expect this timely enough.

As for the payment, I would need you to get back in touch with the last asking price then I get a Cashiers Cheque sent. Would you please reply back to me at: texmy006@gmail.com

I will be looking forward to hear from you soon.

Yours interestingly,

Raymond Griffith"

Cashiers check? 0 posts? Some detail about me lol?. "Sherity" is the users name.

SON240sx Supporting Member Array KA24Power's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ I got that one too

n00bie Array
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello, SKY14 needs to be banned permanently.
    Today is Dec 29. 2016.
    Back in 2011 I had traded my 1973 Datsun 510 race build roller for a 1993 Mazda Miata street car that supposedly was sitting for 1.5 years and was not running because the MAF had been stolen while it was sandwiched between 2 other cars outside of his friend's rented garage. Sky14 claimed it ran perfectly when parked. Problem was he failed to disclose the fact that the car 1) Had been in an accident resulting in a bent frame and had NOT been properly pulled. 2) Did not disclose the fact both the engine and turbo were HURT resulting in engine damage when I finally got it running. Upon learning these things I tried to call and email him but he would never answer, had no idea where he lived either. A friend noticed he was trying to sell the car here a couple of years ago and I tried to message him and again he refused to respond. Guy is a bloody SCAMP. I valued my roller $4000 at that time, he puts in an engine and tranny and thinks he can get $12,000. Karma is a bitch cause he apparently is still sitting on it. I was going to post a tastefully worded statement that the community would know and be aware of this bottom feeder but I certainly do not wish to be banned or go against the grain of things hence contacting you. Thanks
    Last edited by drivist; 12-29-2016 at 10:36 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678